Duties Description • Set up Speedcharts in SFS (Statewide Financial System) – Use information within SFS to determine and enter project related coding to be used on financial transactions
• Create FMIS to Funds Distribution Reconciliation File – Use reporting within SFS to create a report in Microsoft Access of discrepancies between FHWA’s FMIS and SFS which need to be resolved
• Indirect Code Assignment – research the correct code to be used on a CF2 (Chartfield2) to categorize the CF2 appropriately for use in calculation of the Indirect Rate applied to payroll charges billed to FHWA
• Assist with KPMG Financial Audit – Request documentation from program areas and pull financial records to support the figures being audited
• Set up Chartfield2 values in SFS – Use information from FHWA’s (Federal Highway Administration) FMIS (Fiscal Management Information System) to enter project identification numbers into SFS for use on financial transactions and FHWA billings
• Customer Contract and Award Profile Setup in SFS – Use information from FHWA’s to set up federally funded projects in SFS for purposes of FHWA reimbursement
• Track Toll Credit Usage – Use information from FHWA’s FMIS to record the use of credit provided to NYS Department of Transportation on FHWA projects
• Track Repurposed Earmarks – Use information from FHWA’s FMIS to record the use of earmarked funds on FHWA projects including assignment of funds to a project and expenditures against those funds
• Create and Distribute the 10A report – Use reports from FHWA’s Business Objects reporting tool to run a report using Microsoft Access of fund balances and usage for all FHWA fund categories for distribution to management
Additional Comments All State employees in Executive controlled agencies, who are not subject to a mandatory vaccination requirement shall be tested for COVID-19 weekly unless they are fully vaccinated.
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at email@example.com.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
50 Wolf Road, 6th Floor
Notes on ApplyingPlease include your desired location
Qualified candidates should send a letter of interest, a current resume, and unofficial transcripts with Notice Number B-22-G316-MO included in the subject line and referenced in the cover letter no later than May 20th, 2022, to: