Minimum Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Must currently be a permanent, full-time Developmental Assistant 2;
Must be active and reachable on the Civil Service eligible list for Developmental Assistant 2;
Developmental Assistant 1 eligible for 70.1 transfer to the Developmental Assistant 2 title (successful
candidates must have completed one year in the Developmental Assistant 1 title to apply);
Valid unrestricted license to drive in New York State.
Duties Description PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise direct care staff in ADL training and daily program intervention.
• Complete yearly performance evaluations on direct care staff.
• Assist administration in daily assignment of direct care staff.
• Participate in direct hands-on daily programming for individuals.
• Drive and schedule/monitor use of van.
• Assist in ordering supplies and equipment.
• Supervise housekeeping, food service and motor vehicle operations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Personal care of individuals residing in the home will be required.
CPR, First Aid, Medication, and SCIP/PROMOTE Certification will be required by release date.
Additional Comments COVID-19 VACCINATION/WEEKLY TESTING: All State employees in Executive controlled agencies who are not subject to a mandatory vaccination requirement shall be tested for COVID-19 weekly unless they are fully vaccinated.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.