Minimum Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University, with a preferred focus on economics, finance, accounting, or related field.
• Experience with financial analysis, customer service, and project delivery.
• Superior organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Strong ability for effective time management and meet deadlines.
• Strong computer proficiency (MS Office) and adeptness to learning new software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment with various stakeholders.
• Dedication to public protection and a broad, well-developed array of administrative skills, with background in governmental administration and policies.
Duties Description Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with quantitative, qualitative, and administrative aspects of managing NYSIF’s portfolios.
• Collaborating with Investment Department colleagues on daily activities and special projects.
• Assisting with the development of regular and ad-hoc reporting for senior management and staff.
• Interfacing with other internal NYSIF Departments, including administration, finance, compliance, and cash management.
• Performing analysis on Bloomberg and other market related systems.
• Other related duties and responsibilities as necessary and assigned.
Additional Comments Fringe Benefits:
• Competitive Compensation
• Future Career Growth Potential
• Open and Supportive Team-Based Environment
• Vacation, Personal, and Sick Leave Accruals
• Paid State and Federal Holidays
• Full Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Retirement Options
• Possibility of Telecommuting, Flextime, and Alternative Work Schedules
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.