Building 8, 3rd Floor
Minimum Qualifications The selected candidate must be eligible for transfer under Civil Service Law or reachable on the appropriate eligible list for this title and location in accordance with the provisions of Civil Service Law, Rules and Regulations.
Duties Description The Project Manager 3 will report directly to the Systems Innovation Division Project Coordinator and will be responsible for the following:
· Manage multiple projects of medium scope in a cross-functional environment
· Maintain effective professional work relations with individuals, teams, and contacts both with ITS and Tax
· Evaluate project objectives within the parameters of budget, time, and scope
· Analyze interdependencies among scope requirements
· Utilize quality improvement tools and techniques such as checkpoints and checklists
· Perform risk analysis and risk mitigation
· Document solutions and prepare cost benefit analyses supporting alternative approaches
· Control the activities of the project team to ensure that project objectives are met
· Develop and implement project management processes and policies
· Provide project coordination for state contracted project managers
· Analyze a broad or complex portfolio of projects in terms of project performance, interrelationships among projects, problem identification and planning for mitigation of project issues
· Supervise lower-level staff
· Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Meet the Department’s time and attendance policy
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingQualified Candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume, including current title and how you qualify. Please reference the vacancy ID number, job title and Systems Innovation Division with your response.