Please note: State agencies that contact job applicants do not usually request personal or financial information via text message or over the phone in connection with your response to a job posting. If you are contacted for such information by these methods, or any other method, please verify the identity of the individual before transmitting such information to that person.
Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Date Posted 05/11/22
AgencyInsurance Fund, State
TitleCustomer Service Representative 2
Occupational CategoryNo Preference
Bargaining UnitASU - Administrative Services Unit (CSEA)
Salary RangeFrom $49703 to $60371 Annually
Employment Type Full-Time
Travel Percentage 0%
Hours Per Week 37.5
From 9 AM
To 5 PM
Flextime allowed? No
Mandatory overtime? No
Compressed workweek allowed? No
Telecommuting allowed? Yes
Street Address 15 Computer Drive West
Minimum Qualifications - Four (4) years of customer service work experience; or
- An Associate’s Degree and two (2) years of customer service work experience; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree; or
- An equivalent combination of training and experience.
Duties Description Customer Service Representative 2 will perform customer service activities through regular contact with internal NYSIF departments and prospective employees.
- Provide training and resource support to staff as needed;
- Correspond and/or prepare written correspondence in response to inquiries;
- Identify problems or complaint trends and communicate appropriately for handling;
- Assist the Director and Assistant Director of Administration with high profile and agency priority recruitments, retention initiatives, various contentious occupational areas.
Additional Comments NYSIF has a telecommuting policy.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.