15 Andrea Rd (Holbrook)
Minimum Qualifications • Possession of a High School Diploma or GED.
• Two years of customer service work experience and one year
of supervisory experience.
• Ability to work with a diverse population in a calm and
courteous manner under stressful conditions.
• Ability to operate a personal computer and perform basic
Duties Description The Civil Service Test Center Supervisor (TCS) is responsible for
managing and overseeing test administration at a test site or
virtually through the use of a computer and web camera. The
duties of the TCS will include:
• Understanding and complying with all examination guidelines,
policies, and procedures.
• Arranging facility use and planning rooms according to
• Providing assistance to test site staff and candidates.
• Charging of computer testing devices (Chromebooks) prior to
administration of candidate exams (computerized testing).
• Assisting in the set up and distribution of computer testing
devices (Chromebooks) to candidates, as well as assisting
candidates with logging into and completing the submission of
their exams if necessary.
• Utilizing software to virtually proctor candidates in a remote
setting (if necessary)
• Assisting in training monitoring staff in the use of remote
• Maintaining contact with Civil Service Test Administration staff
before and after the administration of examinations on a given
• Receiving, distributing, and returning test material in a secure
• Collecting, cleaning, and returning computer testing devices
(Chromebooks) to the charging cart(s). Securely storing the
• Travel will be required throughout the School Districts.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Empire State Plaza