Duties Description • Data enter licensing and permit applications into the agency’s workflow databases; access fees from a fee chart; assist with distribution of applications and related documents to review staff and maintain tickler files.
• Transcribe information into letter format and send via email/regular mail to applicants and representatives.
• Assist customers at the reception window by receiving paperwork, answering questions and distributing licenses and permits.
• Must have a pleasant phone manner and be able to make requests for additional monies and documents either via the telephone or via email correspondence.
• Perform additional clerical duties such as scanning, coding and mail distribution as needed.
• Assist with processing the box of applications received daily from the lockbox and verifying the batch reports with the work received.
• Assist with the issuance of licenses and permits.
• Assist with processing the email boxes for the clerical unit. (Conditional and Deficiency email boxes)
• Assist with processing out of state fingerprints, transferring fingerprint responses.
• Assist with shipping boxes of pending applications to our Zone offices for processing.
• Assist with requesting 500 ft. hearings to be scheduled.
• Other duties as assigned
Additional Comments NOTE ON TELECOMMUTING: ABC/SLA Employees are required to apply and obtain approval through management to telecommute according to ABC/SLA Telecommuting Pilot Program Guidelines.
NOTE ON COVID-19 VACCINATION/WEEKLY TESTING: All State employees in Executive controlled agencies who are not subject to a mandatory vaccination requirement shall be tested for COVID-19 weekly unless they are fully vaccinated.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Position Title & Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.