Minimum Qualifications Permanent status as an Assistant Office Services Manager, G-18 and interested in reassignment; OR reachable for permanent appointment on the current Civil Service eligible list for Assistant Office Services Manager, G-18; OR eligible for transfer under Section 70.1 or 52.6 of the Civil Service Law (i.e. Senior Administrative Analyst, Business Systems Analyst 1, Contract Management Specialist 1).
Duties Description • Assist with the oversight of the Albany Office Services Unit, perform duties of this Unit as necessary, and function as a backup to the Principal Clerk to ensure key responsibilities can be performed.
• Administer all aspects of OASAS’ VOIP Telephone System including reviewing billing, troubleshooting, tracking/overseeing repairs, preparing work orders for adds-moves-deletes, coordinating call centers, and acting as liaison with the NYS Office for Technology.
• Update telephone records/floor plans for changes to staff locations.
• Act as the Agency’s WebEx administrator to add, delete, and provide technical assistance to staff utilizing these services.
• Coordinate with Agency staff the creation, revision, and periodic review of all Agency bulletins, manual items, and forms ensuring all items have been properly reviewed, approved, and prepared in accordance with Agency protocols.
• Periodically review and update Agency forms, bulletins, and manual items to ensure that are current and have been modified necessary changes.
• Monitor and respond or redirect inquiries to the Forms mailbox.
• Prepare, edit, and post items to OASAS’ Intranet web pages in accordance with Agency protocols using SharePoint, Word, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Assist with the creation, editing, maintenance, and distribution of documents relative to OASAS’ Emergency Management System.
• Maintain OASAS’ offsite Emergency Management Website used to store pertinent information needing to be utilized by staff in local or statewide emergencies.
• Coordinate the administration of OASAS' Equipment Inventory Management System including the oversight of data entry into 34 Microsoft Access databases, performing data entry in the Agency Master Databases, and coordinating the physical inventory and reconciliation to the Access database.
• Work with the Office Services Manager to complete assignments and aid with the day-to-day Bureau operations, as well as with special projects.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
1450 Western Avenue
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit a resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format to the contact above with reference code DB/AOSM/04096. Failure to include this code could result in your application not being processed.