Minimum Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Current or previous permanent service as an Office Assistant 1 Keyboarding or
One year current or previous permanent in the Office Assistant 1 title series or
Must be reachable on the current civil service list for Office Assistant 1 Keyboarding
Passing proficiency test in keyboarding skills is required. This test will be administered by the Human Resources Office.
Duties Description POSITION DESCRIPTION:
This position will provide clerical and office support to professional staff assigned to Onondaga Team 3.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide clerical and office support to staff assigned to Onondaga Team 3
• Sort and distribute mail.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Answer the telephone, screen calls, take messages.
• Perform receptionist responsibilities, i.e. greet public, employees, and individuals in a courteous manner and provide answers and direction as appropriate.
• Assist in the preparation of correspondence for reports, and memos/letters.
• Maintain office files and organizational systems.
• Data entry of TABS
• Miscellaneous duties and special projects as needed for support of the office.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingAPPLICATION PROCEDURE: Submit PRF1 form and-or cover letter and résumé by to: 5/30/2022
Central New York DDSO
187 Northern Concourse
N. Syracuse, NY 13212
Please reference the above EOA # 22-156 in all correspondence.