Minimum Qualifications EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education Level required: Bachelor’s Degree required in business, finance related field.
Relevant experience required: 3-5 years of experience in some combination of MWBE and/or SDVOB, contract compliance, non-profit organization, contracts, grants, data, business administration, government or construction related field. Contract compliance and financial auditing experience is preferred.
Knowledge required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience using contract and data management systems. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
Duties Description WORK PERFORMED:
• Research, develop and negotiate MWBE and SDVOB participation goals with project sponsors, developers or other entities with whom ESD will engage in contractual relationships;
• Solicit, track and analyze compliance information and data of MWBE and SDVOB utilization, commitments and workforce participation;
• Ensure that data is accurately reflected in tracking systems and databases;
• Review Request for Proposals (RFP’s), Request for Qualifications (RFQ’s), Incentive Proposals (IPs) and other procurement, contract and grant materials to ensure that where appropriate MWBE and SDVOB provisions and other relevant requirements are included and reflected accurately;
• Research and prepare lists of qualified and certified Minority and Women-Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned businesses for procurement purposes or to match potential subcontractors and suppliers with prime contractors and grantees. Encourage prime contractors to utilize MWBEs and SDVOBs per project plans and help facilitate connections to do so. Communicate with prime contract businesses as necessary;
• Provide technical assistance to contractors, vendors and grantees as necessary;
• Prepare annual reports, quarterly contract compliance reports and other procurement reports as necessary;
• Participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly office, interdepartmental and division-wide meetings, webinars, and/or teleconferences;
• Provide the highest standard of customer service to internal and external partners and stakeholders;
• Provide support to the Sr. Director of the Office of Contractor & Supplier Diversity on marketing and outreach, compliance, and project management oversight as necessary;
• Participate in MWBE, SDVOB and other related expos and events. This may include but is not limited to: presentations, panel discussions and the facilitation of workshops and other forums;
• Employ a variety of tools to ensure adherence to diversity and best practices;
• Participate in trainings, workgroups, strategic planning sessions and other group projects as necessary; and,
• Projects, tasks and other duties as assigned by the Sr. Director of Contractor & Supplier Diversity.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.