Minimum Qualifications Education Level required: Bachelor’s Degree.
Relevant experience required: 1-3 years of relevant experience in some combination of MWBE and/or SDVOB, non-profit organization, data analysis, business administration, information technology, government or construction-related field.
Knowledge required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience using contract and data management systems. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Provide programmatic support and data analysis for compliance with Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) participation goals and statutory requirements. Assistant will develop and monitor diversity compliance/MWBE and SDVOB participation goals on ESD projects and assist with the refinement of reporting and tracking systems, to maximize the compliance of MWBE and SDVOB programs.
• Provide support to the Project Managers and Director of the Office of Contractor and Supplier Diversity on marketing, outreach, and compliance as needed;
• Research, develop and negotiate MWBE and SDVOB participation goals with project sponsors, developers or other entities with whom ESD will engage in contractual relationships;
• Research and prepare lists of qualified and certified MWBE and SDVOB for procurement purposes or to match potential subcontractors and suppliers with prime contract holders at ESD;
• Complete data analysis, database creation and clean up, and project record creation and reconciliation for use in unit compliance tasks;
• Track compliance information regarding MWBE and SDVOB participation and minority/female workforce participation on ESD projects. Ensure that data is accurately reflected in tracking systems and databases;
• Participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly office, interdepartmental and division-wide meetings, webinars, and/or teleconferences;
• Provide the highest standard of customer service to internal and external partners and stakeholders;
• Participate in MWBE, SDVOB and other related expos and events, as necessary;
• Participate in trainings, workgroups, strategic planning sessions and other group projects as necessary; and
• Perform projects, tasks and other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates: to apply copy and paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP through the Myself/Talent menu
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY