Minimum Qualifications Education Level required: Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, public administration, urban planning, or similar fields; Associate degree with 5 years relevant experience may be substituted.
Relevant experience required: Minimum 3-5 years direct, extensive experience in one or more of the following fields: economic development, finance, government, planning, public administration, or related business or not-for-profit area.
Knowledge required: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, take initiative, and work independently. Strong attention to detail and independent follow through is highly important. Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word; Peoplesoft experience a plus.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
The Project Manager, Finance and Administration will support the Executive Director of Moynihan Train Hall by managing on a day-to-day basis all of the financial, procurement and administrative functions of the Corporation. This will include responsibility for handling all financial record-keeping and accounting for the Corporation, as well as the management of a federal loan, including quarterly and annual reports. Management of procurements relating to Moynihan Train Hall will also be a part of this role. Additionally, administrative support as well as routing of inquiries made through the website will be required.
• Oversee loan administration including reporting, transactions and liasing with financial advisors
• Accounts Payable- Audit monthly vendor invoices for accuracy, resolve billing issues and identify appropriate funding source
• Accounts Receivable – bill appropriate funding partners; confirm receipt of funds
• Utilization of Peoplesoft for voucher entry, purchase order creation and queries
• Monthly ledger preparation and summary of accounts
• Support the annual budget preparation, forecasting and analysis
• Provide accurate financial records to external and internal auditors
• Prepare contract/amendment packages for various procurements, track documents through execution
• Communicate with vendors to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements when compiling contract documentation
• Coordination and routing of public requests made through the MTH website
• Handle departmental scheduling matters, including meetings and conference calls, book conference rooms, provide visitors with building clearance, and ensure distribution of appropriate materials
• Creation of documents for execution, inclusive of routing, electronic filing, and follow-up as necessary
• Archiving and organizing extensive project database
• Provide technical support to department as needed
• Occasional on-site visits as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates: to apply copy and paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP through the Myself/Talent menu
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY