Minimum Qualifications Education Level Required: Bachelor’s Degree or 8 years equivalent work experience managing complex programs.
Relevant Experience Preferred: 4+ years of experience as a Program Manager leading large-scale programs or other managerial position responsible for delivering complex projects.
Knowledge required: Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods, including managing and communicating with diverse stakeholders. The ability to work in the details of administering a program without losing sight of the bigger strategic picture. Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience managing sensitive relationships with diplomacy and discretion. Excellent problem-solving skills to troubleshoot unexpected challenges. Excellent knowledge of MS Office; experience using grant application software or other CRM systems preferred, strong interest in broadband access and a passion for closing the digital divide.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Program Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of ConnectALL’s Municipal Infrastructure and Assistance program. The program will award grants for municipalities and other public partners to construct open-access fiber networks directly to underserved homes, businesses, and community anchor institutions, providing reliable, highspeed broadband. Manager will partner with electric cooperatives and municipal utilities for accelerated deployment and also engage in public-private partnerships, including private internet service providers (ISPs) for last-mile carrier neutral connections that offer consumer choice.
• Under the guidance of executive leadership, implement the grant program, including development and maintenance of application materials and templates and be hands-on as grants are awarded, leading to project implementation and close-out.
• Assist grantees with the application and award processes.
• Serve as the main point of contact for program applicants and partners, including middle-mile providers, municipalities, electric cooperatives, State authorities, and ISPs.
• Design and manage reports on program implementation and drive toward successful outcomes.
• Provide inputs to the program budget.
• Implement appropriate control processes for applications and throughout the entire grant life cycle.
• Manage stakeholders’ communication & resources to implement the program.
• Manage risks, take corrective measures, informing leadership of issues.
• Coordinate with internal ESD department, including Loans & Grants, Legal,
and Budget to administer grants throughout their life cycle.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates: to apply copy and paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP through the Myself/Talent menu
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY