Minimum Qualifications Education Level required: High School or equivalency diploma, college degree preferred.
Relevant experience required: 3-5 years administrative experience in a corporate setting.
Knowledge required: Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate electronically; ability to superbly act as an ambassador of ESD in a front facing position. Detail-oriented, with a view toward anticipating the needs of executives and senior staff. Excellent interpersonal skills and experience managing sensitive relationships and handling confidential information with discretion. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Tools and Zoom. positivity and can-do attitude, ability to learn quickly and master proficiency, resourcefulness, being good at problem solving, knowing how and when to escalate issues and being well organized. Ability to communicate effectively and act professionally under pressure will ensure success.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Provide support and back up to Sr. Executive Assistant to President & Chief Executive Office.
The AA performs general office duties and is responsible for answering & directing incoming calls, manage routing of correspondence, requisition of supplies, travel, and expense submissions. Time management with the ability to multi-task, and maintain complex schedules is essential for this position.
· Schedule meetings, conference rooms
· Prepare travel expense reports as required
· Prepare and proofread forms and applications per protocols
· Prepare for meetings; prepare conference rooms with necessary technology, make appropriate accommodations, event planning and coordination of office events
· Backup for scheduling conference rooms reservations and Kastle entry
· Learn new procedures and become proficient in office protocols
· Research products and obtain quotes for supplies and facilities services
· Provide back-up administrative support to Executive Office
· Keep the Senior EA advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up
· Compose and prepare letters relating to routine correspondence for the Executive’s signature
· Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials
· Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports
· Answer questions with tact and diplomacy, taking messages, and directing calls appropriately for resolution
· Other projects as assigned by manager
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates: Please attach cover letter and resume. To apply copy & paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP using the Myself/Talent menu and submit your cover letter and resume for consideration
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY