Minimum Qualifications Education Level required: Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline preferred. Associate degree with six years relevant experience may be considered.
Experience required: 3+ years experience preferably in state government, in some combination of MWBE and/or SDVOB, contract administration, regulatory compliance, grant administration, and/or construction. Contract compliance and financial auditing experience is preferred.
Knowledge required: Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and using contract and data management systems. Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding oral and written communication skills are required.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
The Compliance Manager, Contractor & Supplier Diversity will assist with developing and monitoring Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) participation goals and maximizing program compliance. The Compliance Manager will also refine and manage reporting and tracking systems, as well as prepare required reports.
· Research, develop and negotiate MWBE and SDVOB participation goals with project sponsors or entities with ESD contracts;
· Solicit, review and track compliance of MWBE and SDVOB utilization, commitments and workforce participation;
· Ensure data is accurately reflected in tracking systems and databases;
· Manage MWBE and SDVOB utilization for multiple high-profile projects, tracking compliance with NYS Executive Law Articles 15-A and 17-B;
· Review procurement, grant and contract documents to ensure that applicable MWBE and SDVOB provisions and relevant requirements are accurately included;
· Liaise with contractors and grantees to identify legal MWBE, SDVOB and workforce requirements;
· Provide individualized technical assistance to contractors, vendors and grantees;
· Present and participate in panel discussions, workshops and other activities at conferences and events;
· Visit contractors and grantees at their offices and project sites, as necessary;
· Research and prepare lists of qualified and State certified MWBE and SDVOB companies and share such information with prime contractors/grantees to promote the inclusion of MWBEs and SDVOBs in projects;
· Analyze, recommend and update internal MWBE and SDVOB compliance and business processes, as necessary;
· Prepare quarterly and annual contract compliance reports and other procurement reports, as necessary;
· Provide support to the Director of the Office of Contractor & Supplier Diversity and VP of Contract Administration on MWBE and SDVOB marketing, outreach, compliance, and project management oversight, as necessary;
· Ensure adherence to diversity and best practices and provide the highest standard of customer service to all stakeholders;
· Participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly office, interdepartmental and division-wide meetings and/or webinars; and,
· Complete projects, tasks and other duties as assigned by the Director of Contractor & Supplier Diversity.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates: Please attach cover letter and resume. To apply copy & paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP using the Myself/Talent menu and submit your cover letter and resume for consideration
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY