Please note: State agencies that contact job applicants do not usually request personal or financial information via text message or over the phone in connection with your response to a job posting. If you are contacted for such information by these methods, or any other method, please verify the identity of the individual before transmitting such information to that person.
AgencyCollege of Optometry
Occupational CategorySkilled Craft, Apprenticeship, Maintenance
Bargaining UnitNone listed
Salary RangeFrom $43280 to $4280 Annually
Employment Type Full-Time
Travel Percentage 0%
Hours Per Week 37.50
From 3 PM
To 11:30 PM
Flextime allowed? No
Mandatory overtime? No
Compressed workweek allowed? No
Telecommuting allowed? No
County New York
Street Address 33 West 42nd Street
City New York
Minimum Qualifications Two years of experience in maintenance or mechanical work under the supervision of a skilled trades worker or completion of an appropriate two-year technical
Duties Description uties include, but are not limited to: perform routine maintenance, installation, and repair tasks in the areas of painting, plumbing, light electrical, carpentry, and sheet rocking.
• Working knowledge of the methods, materials, tools, and equipment used in the trade or trades to which assigned.
• Working knowledge of safety standards and procedures.
• Working knowledge of applicable codes and regulations for the trade or trades to which assigned.
• Ability to read plans, specifications, manuals.
• Ability to perform moderate to heavy manual labor.
• Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
• Ability to supervise others.
• Ability to climb ladders and work at heights on scaffolds and platforms.
• Ability to use the tools, machines, equipment, and materials of the trade or trades to which assigned.
• Other duties, as assigned.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.