Minimum Qualifications • Education Level required: Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline with minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field; Or a 2-year degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience; Or, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
• Relevant Experience required: Experience in a Network Technician and IT support role.
• Knowledge required: Microsoft Server operating systems (OS) 2012 –2022, Windows (OS) 10+, familiarity with Cloud Computing architecture, MS Active Directory management, Voice Over IP (VOIP), Video Teleconferencing solutions, enterprise wireless solutions, network switches and routers, Dell server and desktop hardware, Cat 6 cabling, UPS appliances, familiarity with VMware 7.0 + and VMware Horizon VDI solutions, copier and printer configuration. Help Desk functions. Ability to work with a diverse group of people at both a functional and technical level and communicate at a level appropriate to audience; Ability to work both independently and as part of a team; Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION:
Assist with the installation, configuration and maintenance of critical network infrastructure, equipment, peripherals, and user endpoints supporting ESD’s HQ, datacenter, and remote office locations. Assist in troubleshooting and resolving Wide Area Network (WAN) and Local Area Network (LAN) related issues and provide end user support for all IT related software, equipment, and services. Travel to regional office locations and ESD datacenters as necessary to support IT services and equipment.
• Assist with the Installation, configuration and support/maintenance of IT related equipment, infrastructure, software and services necessary to support ESD’s critical business functions and staff throughout various office locations
• Assist ESD staff in-person or via phone, email, and the Helpdesk ticketing solution in a courteous and efficient manner to resolve IT related issues
• Travel to remote sites as necessary to install, configure or troubleshoot IT related equipment and end user services such as network switches, SD-WAN appliances, wireless access points, printers, phones, VDI thin clients, video conferencing equipment, cabling, etc
• Rack, stack, power, cable and provide management connectivity for network attached devices
• Liaise with third party vendors and represent ESD on IT projects when new/upgraded services are being rolled out
• Create/manage support tickets and liaise with 3rd party vendors in response to any type of network services degradation or equipment failure
• Monitor enterprise-wide wireless network through the wireless network web portal
• Monitor remote site connectivity through SD Wan portal
• Liaise with remote site personnel to coordinate office visits, equipment installs and arrange support maintenance windows if necessary
• Document SOPs, equipment and network connectivity at all remote offices
• Assist in IT Disaster Recovery efforts, testing and documentation
• Perform other related duties as required by IT management
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingExternal Candidates: Please attach cover letter and resume. To apply copy & paste URL in browser: https://bit.ly/3APr8cp
Internal Candidates: Please apply through ADP using the Myself/Talent menu and submit your cover letter and resume for consideration
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY