Minimum Qualifications Requirements
· The Registered Nurse will administer all levels of patient care including assessment, treatment and discharge planning and demonstrate excellent strong leadership skills.
· Must possess the ability to work independently and efficiently in a team approach rehabilitation setting. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Knowledge of the Electronic Health Record system helpful
· Minimum 1 year experience working as an RN preferred. Would consider new graduates.
· Med-Surge experience preferred.
· Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State.
· Certification in Rehabilitation Nursing is encouraged
· BLS certification required.
· Associate degree required
· BSN preferred
Duties Description As one of the country’s first physical rehabilitation facilities, Helen Hayes is widely recognized as a leader in rehabilitation medicine and research. For over 100 years, we have helped restore function to individuals with catastrophic injuries and chronic disabling illnesses, enabling them to move on to active, productive, independent and fulfilling lives. Our team approach to care challenges our patients to not only meet, but to exceed their goals. We support them with state-of-the-art equipment and technology and provide their families with the compassion and information needed to make recovery a reality. Patients from around the country are drawn to our beautiful 105 acre campus with magnificent Hudson River, located 35 minutes north of New York City.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit resume.
You can also apply at our website: