145 Old Orangeburg Road
Duties Description The Office of Mental Health (OMH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill one part-time Food Service Worker 1, Grade 5, position at the Cook Chill Production Center (CCPC) located in Orangeburg, New York.
The CCPC produces wholesome food that meets the nutritional and budgetary needs of its customers, which include OMH facilities, other State and government facilities, and non-profit agencies. Cook Chill is a system which prepares large quantities of food with an extended shelf life.
The Food Service Worker 1 incumbent is responsible for assisting in the production of food products for OMH customers. Duties may include, but not be limited to:
• Assist in weighing, measuring and labeling ingredients necessary for recipes.
• Assist in the preparation, cooking, chilling and packaging of food products in accordance with CCPC, local, state and federal health code standards.
• Clean, sanitize and maintain work areas and food equipment in accordance with CCPC standards before and after each work day.
• Assist in the breakdown and reassembly of food equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
• Wash pots, pans and utensils by hand and machine in the ware wash room.
• Unload delivery trucks and place bulk deliveries in appropriate storage areas.
Additional Comments Part-Time Schedule: 8:00am - 12:00pm OR 11:45am - 4:15pm with 30 minute lunch. Extra hours expected as needed.
The Mission of the New York State Office of Mental Health is to promote the mental health of all New Yorkers, with a focus on providing hope and supporting recovery for adults with serious mental illness and children with serious emotional disturbances. Applicants with lived mental health experience are encouraged to apply. OMH is deeply committed to supporting underserved individuals, organizations, and communities. To this end, OMH is focused on implementing activities and initiatives to reduce disparities in access, quality, and treatment outcomes for underserved populations. A critical component of these efforts is ensuring OMH is a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees' unique attributes and skills are valued and utilized to support the mission of the Agency. OMH is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
44 Holland Avenue
Notes on ApplyingTo be considered for this position, interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position and Vacancy ID #144097 in the subject line of your email when applying.
You are advised that, should you accept a job offer with the Office of Mental Health, you may be required to be fingerprinted and pay a fingerprint fee.