Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree and a demonstrated interest in working in government, politics, and/or campaign work.
This is an entry level position. Successful candidates will have the following skills:
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Must have excellent oral and written abilities
· Ideal candidates will have a sharp eye for detail and good research skills
· Proven ability to work in a highly fast paced environment
· Ability to multitask
· Ideal candidates would have a strong interest or prior knowledge of NYS government
Duties Description The Executive Chamber for Governor Kathy Hochul is seeking an energetic candidate to join the Briefing team in her Buffalo, NY office. The briefing team coordinates, edits, and writes all briefing memos for the Governor and have daily interaction with senior members of New York State government. Candidates should want to work in a fast-paced environment handling a variety of public policy matters and should be comfortable working within short deadlines.
Additional Comments Evening and weekend work will be required on a regular basis. In addition to frequent travel around New York State, candidates will need to have access to regular, reliable transportation options in the course of performing their duties.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.