50 Wolf Road
Minimum Qualifications To be considered for permanent appointment, candidates must be reachable on the current Civil Service eligible list or be eligible for reassignment or transfer in accordance with Civil Service Law.
Duties Description Under the supervision of a Human Resources Specialist 1 or higher-level Human Resources staff, the Program Aide will perform general clerical office duties specific to the program services and Lists and Transactions Units. Working with a variety of office staff and supervisors, duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Complete and process forms required for the movement of positions within the agency.
• Review appointment packages for new hires, transfers, promotions, etc.
• Send score and disqualification notices, canvass letters, and other correspondence to
applicants as required.
• Manage the use and maintenance of centralized Departmental, Interdepartmental, Open Competitive and Transition Lists through Civil Service ELMS system.
• Assist with canvasses, compile acceptors lists and resume submissions, and provide to Personnel Administrators, regional staff and programs upon request. Receive final lists from programs and code them in Civil Service ELMS, MS Access, MS Word, or MS Excel as appropriate.
• Correspond with applicants, employees, program areas, Personnel Administrators, regional staff, Exams Unit, Transactions Unit, and Civil Service.
• Assist other Personnel Units, Office Managers and Personnel Administrators by creating reports, gathering and tracking various information, when necessary.
• All assigned tasks require attention to detail, research and data entry into HRIS, Civil Service ELMS, MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel and other systems as required.
• Additional assignments as required.
Responsibilities may include serving a role within the Incident Command System to support the department’s response to regional and statewide emergency situations.
Additional Comments **Telecommuting: Yes, to be discussed at interview
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at email@example.com.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingQualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and a current resume, titled by last name, with the Notice Number MO-23-589 and last name in the subject line and referenced in the letter of interest no later than December 12th, 2023