Minimum Qualifications Six years of institutional, industrial, or commercial field sales experience selling a diverse line of products or commercial services to a varied clientele. An associate’s degree may be substituted for two years of the required experience. A bachelor’s degree may be substituted for four years of the required experience.
Experience in retail sales, wholesale route sales, customer service, telemarketing, telephone sales, internet sales, product service or installation is not qualifying experience for purposes of this title or examination.
Duties Description Under the supervision of the Correctional Industries Sales Manager, performs a variety of sales and public relations activities.
• Meets, maintains, or exceeds sales goals.
• Develops and follows up on sales leads.
• Initiates sales contacts to new, current, and former customers.
• Takes all appropriate actions to maintain customer satisfaction.
• Maintains up-to-date information on or related to products.
• Demonstrates and/or instructs customers in the proper use of equipment and products.
• Travels extensively throughout regular assigned territory.
• May represent Industries at conventions for the promotion of products.
• Performs minor product repairs, when necessary, in response to customer complaints.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.