Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Current Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services employee with permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service as a Criminal Justice Program Representative 3 and interested in reassignment; OR current New York State employee with one year or more permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service as a Criminal Justice Program Representative 3; OR current New York State employee with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service as a Community Correction Rep 2 SG-23, Criminal Justice Policy Analyst 3 SG-23, or Criminal Justice Program Rep 2 SG-23 and eligible for transfer under Section 70.1 of the Civil Service Law
Employees reachable on the Criminal Justice Program Representative 3 eligible list are being canvassed and should not respond to this posting. This vacancy posting is for the purposes of notifying individuals about transfer and provisional opportunities.
Duties Description Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for managing a caseload of Homeland Security grant contracts.
• Supervise subordinate staff members.
• Manage non-disaster grant programs.
• Analyze grant funding data and manage reports outlining the impact of grant funding.
• Assist in the preparation of grant applications for submission to the federal government/.
• Review grant applications and make funding recommendations on the applications.
• Prepare grant contracts from applications/RFP's, including project budgets, work plans, and special conditions, per state and federal guidelines.
• Review and monitor expenditures and program of local and state grantees to ensure compliance with state and federal guidelines.
• Provide assistance to grantees in administering their grant funded programs and preparing programmatic and fiscal reports.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
40th Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.