Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Current New York State employees with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service in a position at or above a salary grade 25 and eligible for transfer via Section 52.6 of the Civil Service Law.
Duties Description • Manage a staff of approximately six business systems analysts.
• Coordinate the activities of staff leading many different business process improvement and systems projects.
• Oversee the implementation of Tableau (business intelligence) in the Real Estate Center, delivering data and reporting to analysts throughout the REC.
• Be responsible for reporting status of all activities in the portfolio to senior management, including giving presentations.
• Facilitate meetings with various business units within OGS or with partner agencies involving all levels of the organization.
• Lead and assist special projects.
Additional Comments Operational Needs:
• Experience managing teams of professionals in a New York State government setting.
• Experience with business analysis methodologies employed on business process improvement efforts.
• Project management experience.
• Experience developing, implementing, and/or administering software applications, preferably reporting or business intelligence software.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• An ability to manage and develop key relationships with colleagues through collaborative thinking.
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
40th Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.