Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Current Office of General Services employee with permanent, contingent-permanent, or 55 b/c service as a Business Systems Analyst 2 and interested in reassignment; OR current New York State employee with one year or more permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service as a Business Systems Analyst 2 OR current New York State employee with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service in a position allocated to a Grade 21 or above and eligible for transfer under Section 52.6 of the Civil Service Law.
Duties Description • Business process analysis projects to improve the operations of the Real Estate Center, including LEAN projects;
• Data analytics projects that make data accessible within the REC, including the development of Tableau dashboards;
• Maintaining an inventory of the State real estate portfolio, and working with agencies to improve the data;
• Real estate portfolio managements projects that include recommendations on the future of state-owned properties;
• IT-related projects that improve the technical environment of the REC.
• Lead several different business process improvement and systems projects.
• Develop dashboards in Tableau (business intelligence) in the Real Estate Center, delivering data and reporting to analysts throughout the REC.
• Facilitate meetings with various business units within OGS or with partner agencies involving all levels of the organization.
• Lead and assist special project
Additional Comments Operational Needs:
• Experience with business analysis methodologies employed on business process improvement efforts.
• Project management experience
• Experience developing, implementing, and/or administering software applications, preferably reporting or business intelligence software
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
40th Floor Corning Towers, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.