Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Applicant must be an employee of The Office for People with Developmental Disabilities and must have permanent or contingent permanent status as a Developmental Disabilities Program Specialist 1; OR be reachable on the Civil Service list; OR currently encumber a position in which you are eligible to transfer to this position.
FOR PROVISIONAL APPOINTMENT: One year of service in a position at Grade 16 or above within OPWDD.
Duties Description The purpose of the Metro QM Department is to assist Metro DDSOO team ensure that service recipients are kept safe, provided with quality care and are helped to lead richer lives. This position helps Operations in investigating untoward events, meeting and maintaining certification standards in homes and programs, and helps to assure that revenue generation for quality services is maximized.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Member of the Metro DDSOO Quality Management Team
• Writes Plans of Corrective Action (POCAS) under the guidance of the Director of Quality Management and ensures due dates are met
• Assists IRAs in setting up POCA verification Binders
• Monitors POCA verification across the DDSOO
• Site visits to monitor compliance with all applicable regulations and laws
• May assist with the Incident Management process to include reporting incidents, investigating incidents, reviewing incidents, and obtaining verification of Follow-up recommendations for Minor Notable Occurrences, Serious Notable Occurrences, and Reportable Incidents/Significant Incidents as well as obtaining verification of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) for Reportable Incidents of Abuse/Neglect
• Use the Incident Reporting and Management Application (IRMA) for incident management tasks
• Provides training to operations team related to Quality Management and Incident Management
• May sit on various committees including IRC, HRC, ICC, Policy and other committees as requested by the Director of Quality Management.
• Position requires travel within Metro DDSOO
• Other duties as assigned by the director of QM
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Human Resources Office