Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Based in Bldg. 16
Minimum Qualifications Permanent service as a Social Work Assistant 3 in a New York State agency eligible for transfer
At least one year of permanent service in a title eligible for 70.1 transfer pursuant to Civil Service Law
Reachable on the current New York State Civil service list for Social Work Assistant 3
Duties Description POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The successful candidate for this position will serve as an integral member of the WNY Regional Office Front Door Team. The
candidate will assume responsibilities that will include, but not be limited to, promotion of the OPWDD Transformation Agenda
and Goals; specifically to provide information and training to individuals, families, and provider agencies regarding self-direction,
employment, day services and residential options, in addition to other OPWDD initiatives. The candidate will be required to work
flexible hours when needed to accommodate individuals and families.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serve as a Front Door Facilitator and process requests for access to OPWDD services
• Complete an assessment of needs and current supports
• Provide information to individuals and families regarding OPWDD services and additional community supports
• Participate in the Quality Review Team process
• Maintain electronic record and tracking of Front Door contacts (Eligibility, Assessment, and Authorization Tool)
• Complete preliminary individualized service plan to authorize services and supports
• Assist with providing Front Door Information Session trainings for individuals, families and provider agencies
• Additional duties and responsibilities as needed and related to OPWDD/Regional Office functions
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
1200 East and West Road