Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Current New York State employee with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service in a position allocated to a Grade 23 or above and eligible for transfer under Section 52.6 of the Civil Service Law.
NOTE: A comprehensive list of titles approved for transfer to BSC Analyst 3 is available in the Division of Human Resources Management or through Civil Service GOT-IT available at www.cs.ny.gov.
Duties Description The incumbent of the BSC Analyst 3 position on the Support Services team will oversee, manage and be responsible for supporting all the BSC service lines. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Coordinating and leading quarterly meetings with the Commissioner and agencies.
• Responsible for the successful coordination of customer forums, town halls, and hosted agency meetings.
• Overseeing of the BSC recruitment process.
• Responsible for executive reporting on staffing, budget, and projects.
• Driving consistent and constant communication aimed to increase the performance of the service lines.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with PIO, OGS HR, OGS Finance, WDO, and Media Services.
• Timely addressing and responding to all escalated issues.
• Overseeing of building management liaison.
• Maintaining the BSC strategic plan.
• Developing and successfully leading projects designed to improve BSC operations and support the strategic plan.
• Updating and using SharePoint as a communication tool.
• Reviewing and collaborating with service line announcements.
• Providing oversight on the maintenance of the BSC metric dashboard.
• Coaching and guiding staff.
• Managing multiple priorities providing flexibility to shift as needed by BSC leadership.
• Supervising teams and providing opportunities to assist in meeting goals.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
40th Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.