Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Duties Description 1. Data entry for program functions, including adding technical assistance contacts from floodplain management staff to program data base, entering workshop participant lists to program data base and FEMA data base and calculating workshop attendance.
2. Provide logistical support in planning meetings and workshops including: reserving facilities, providing state self-insurance letters if needed, sending out notifications (including addressing, stuffing, processing, and tracking RSVPs), making reservations and coordinating required equipment.
3. File Management: Scanning and file electronically (CEDR) all new incoming and outgoing correspondence, reports, etc. Scan older documents and file electronically. Assist in managing files between storage and archives.
4. Maintain statewide mailing list of community officials as a standalone spreadsheet and updating FEMA’s on-line data base when community officials are known to have changed.
5. Assist with the annual reporting required by CEHA delegated communities by mailing surveys, tracking them and adding responses to the database. Highlight issues to coastal staff.
6. Assist in prepare routing packages and tracking of all documents for sign off by others. In addition maintain a spreadsheet of all contract documents.
7. Assist with review of accounting on Army Corps projects including researching DEC files, invoicing local governments and tracking funds into and out of DEC for these projects.
8. Have passage point rights and input visitors as necessary.
9. Track all flood control project inspection results also insurance policies.
10. Occasional travel to off-site meetings or workshops where registration check in assistance and/or coordination with facility management may be needed.
11. Assist Program Aide as assigned and potentially all functions described in the Office Assistant 1 Illustrative Duties.
Additional Comments If interested in this position, please send a copy of your current resume. You will be required to pass a typing test at the rate of 30 words per minute with 96% accuracy or provide documentation that you have passed an approved typing exam at the time of interview. This is a temporary, year round 80% position. Exact schedule and hour to be discussed at interview. The position is expected to last through March 31, 2018; position could be extended after April 1, 2018 pending funding.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.