Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Duties Description PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Under the supervision of the Community DDPS IV, the Treatment Team Leader is responsible for all clinical, programmatic and administrative functions relating to the operation of SOIRAs to which he/she is assigned.
• To work as a “team member” with the other 5 Community Treatment Team Leaders in the Sunmount Community District.
• Responsible of ensuring the health & safety of all individuals.
• Interfaces with voluntary provider of day programs and Medicaid Service Coordinators.
• Interfaces with families, advocates, correspondents, community organizations (such as fire departments).
• Plan, organize and supervise Residential Services and ensures program meets and exceeds all applicable Federal, State and local regulations.
• Participates in writing Sunmount Policies and Procedures as assigned.
• Serves as Administrator on Call
• Completes investigations as assigned
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Additional Comments Please note:
• For CSEA positions: Local Bidding Agreements will be honored.
• Preference will be given to OPWDD employees impacted by closures. If you are being impacted by closure, please indicate this on your resume/cover letter.
• All OPWDD employees must be eligible and maintain eligibility for full and unconditional participation in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Continued employment will depend on maintaining eligibility.
• OPWDD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
• Position may be eligible for Loan Forgiveness via the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program:
• For more information on PSLF, please visit www.studentAid.gov/publicservice
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.