Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Applicant must be an employee of The Office for People with Developmental Disabilities and must have permanent or contingent permanent status as a Developmental Disabilities Program Specialist 1; OR be reachable on the Civil Service list; OR currently encumber a position in which you are eligible to transfer to this position.
Duties Description This position is essential to core mission of OPWDD transformation agenda. This position is for the Eligibility Coordinator for Metro Manhattan DDRO.
• The Eligibility Coordinator will be involved in and supervise the 1st Step of the eligibility process in Manhattan.
• The Eligibility Coordinator will supervise 1 SWA and 1 SW 1.
• DDPS1 will ensure that all applicants get registered and review within an appropriate time frame.
• DDPS1 will ensure that all applicants get written notification and such notification is appropriately uploaded and sent out to the correct recipients.
• DDPS1 will ensure that all appropriate files get passed on to the 2nd step review team and if necessary 3rd Step and follow the paperwork to conclusion.
• DDPS1 will ensure that all L CEDs get completed in a timely and correct manner and sent out/uploaded appropriately.
• DDPS1 will monitor and track all provisional eligibility candidates to ensure they are reviewed within the suggested time frame.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.