Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications In order to be considered for permanent appointment, candidates must be reachable on the current Civil Service eligible list or be eligible for reassignment or transfer in accordance with Civil Service Law.
Duties Description This position is located in the Appropriations Control unit. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Marchiselli Program tasks including maintaining the database, coordinating allocation requests, and Marchiselli Awarding process;
- Reviewing Local Contracts including Marchiselli contract encumbrance requests (ensure eligibility of allocations awarded, approve and update database);
- Reconciling Marchiselli Allocations/Payments upon close out of Local Contracts, if State Administered, performing subledger reconciliation;
- Supervising Office Assistant 2 whose work includes processing various transactions in NYSDOT systems;
- Processing Thruway Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) reimbursement contracts and NYSDOT share contracts;
- Assisting unit in analyzing contract system errors and other issues to progress with approval process; may include contact with Office of State Comptroller (OSC) auditors and internal program areas;
- Assisting with analysis of Lease Agreements to assure proper payments of Office of General Services (OGS) contracts;
- Performing final audit and reconciliations of deposit agreements for third party funding on state administered and construction contracts.
Responsibilities may include serving a role within the Incident Command System to support the department’s response to regional and statewide emergency situations.
Additional Comments Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at email@example.com.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
50 Wolf Road, 5th Floor, POD 5-2