Minimum Qualifications At least seven (7) years of progressively responsible general experience in outreach, training, communications, marketing, change management or public relations.
• An Associate’s Degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience.
• A Bachelor’s Degree may be substituted for four (4) years of experience.
• A Master’s Degree in a closely related field may be substituted for one (1) year of experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Please read this posting in its entirety and follow the specific instructions on applying for this positon.
Duties Description Under the general direction of the Project Assistant (SG-25), the Project Assistant (Change Management Analyst), (SG-23), will support re-engineering and change management activities for the New York State Payroll Improvement Project, an upgrade to the PayServ System. In this capacity, the incumbent will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Directly supervise and manage a Project Assistant (SG-18).
• Review and direct work activities of the change management team.
• Create and review work products relating to change management.
• Revise the communication plan to accommodate all outreach and communication to all impacted stakeholders.
• Coordinate change impact assessments and analysis for both internal and external stakeholders as well as provide input for the creation of to-be business processes.
• Perform a variety of stakeholder readiness assessments to ensure a smooth cutover and transition to new ways of doing business.
• Implement an approach for measurement of the effectiveness of Change Management activities.
• Assist in the coordination of communications with internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist with the development of communications content and impact of change for external stakeholders during implementation of each self-service release.
Additional Comments • Experience in public speaking.
• Experience in supervising staff or work activities.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare, understand and interpret often complex written materials, and design and present curricula to diverse audiences.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of staff both over the telephone and in-person.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as effectively, in a team environment.
• Experience working successfully on a Project which is a deadline driven environment where accuracy and attention to detail is required.
• Formulate a comprehensive communications plan and strategy that includes timelines and types of communication stakeholders need to be informed.
• Provide direction and administrative supervision to subordinate project staff.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingInterested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and the attached template to
http://www.osc.state.ny.us/recruit/docs/02837_Template_04_2018.doc to email@example.com no later than May 23, 2018. Please reference Items #02837-JDC-GOER in the subject line of the email, and on the cover letter.
To obtain the required template; copy and paste the following hyper link into your browser, download and save the template:
PLEASE NOTE: All candidates MUST complete this template in full to demonstrate they meet the minimum qualifications. Candidates will be selected for interview based SOLELY on the contents provided by them on this template.
IMPORTANT: It is imperative that you provide specific examples to demonstrate your experience for each of the required qualifications listed in this template. Please ensure that you have fully described how you meet the qualifications by providing a FULLY DETAILED description of your experience. Any ambiguity, vagueness, or omissions will not be decided in the candidate’s favor.
When responding, please include the reference number and letters listed in this section. The VACANCY # should not be included.