Minimum Qualifications • At least six years (6) of experience in business systems analysis, implementing all business phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including planning, analysis, design, implementation and maintenance.
Experience must include one the following, which may be concurrent:
• One of these years must have been in utilizing a large enterprise resource planning (ERP) application to implement system change processes (eg. Oracle, SAP, SAGE, ECI, Netsuite, Peoplesoft, etc.).
• An Associate’s Degree may be substituted for two (2) years of the general experience.
• A Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for four (4) years of the general experience.
• A Master’s degree in a closely related field may be substituted for one (1) year of the general experience.
Duties Description Under the direction of the functional analyst(s) incumbents will support a variety of project activities including requirement development, testing and documenting new business processes. Specifically the incumbent will perform the following duties:
• Document requirements using standard templates ensuring scope is clearly defined and the requirements are clear and concise.
• Create test cases, execute testing and analysis, to identify defects.
• Prepare a variety of document including new as-is process models, use cases and system process models.
• Participate in reviewing functional specifications for completeness.
• Perform a variety of data validation tasks.
Additional Comments • Strong written skills for documenting requirements, report creation and QA plan creation;
• Strong oral communications skills;
• Ability to read and create test scripts;
• Experience using SQL Plus and Toad software;
• Experience validating data quality;
• Experience with automated test tools; and
• Experience using PeopleSoft applications that include HCM or Financial modules.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingInterested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and the attached template
http://www.osc.state.ny.us/recruit/docs/02839_Template_04_2018.doc to email@example.com no later than May 23, 2018. Please reference Items #02839-41-JDC in the subject line of the email, and on the cover letter.
To obtain the required template; copy and paste the following hyper link into your browser, download and save the template:
PLEASE NOTE: All candidates MUST complete this template in full to demonstrate they meet the minimum qualifications. Candidates will be selected for interview based SOLELY on the contents provided by them on this template.
IMPORTANT: It is imperative that you provide specific examples to demonstrate your experience for each of the required qualifications listed in this template. Please ensure that you have fully described how you meet the qualifications by providing a FULLY DETAILED description of your experience. Any ambiguity, vagueness, or omissions will not be decided in the candidate’s favor.
When responding, please include the reference number and letters listed in this section. The VACANCY # should not be included.