Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Graduation from a standard senior high school or possession of a high school equivalency diploma or a USAFI GED certificate (high school level). Applicants may substitute a satisfactory combination of education and/or experience assisting in engineering or related work, at the rate of six months of experience for one year of high school.
Duties Description Long Term Seasonal-Engineering Aide
The seasonal would be tasked to perform a variety of tasks related to the processing of PBS registration applications which includes:
- Complete informal training on bulk storage overview and registration procedures.
- Process pre-reviewed packets of PBS registration application forms.
- Answer inquires received via phone and email regarding status of submitted application forms and how to fill out application form.
- Respond to requests for pre-printed application forms.
- Document management.
- Follow up applications and tank test notices returned as undeliverable by the post office.
- Track and route state agency application payment requests through SFS (Regions 1 and 2).
- Generate and mail tank test reminder letters.
- Follow up requests from Office of General Counsel (OGC) to forward applications received for locations with overdue registration violation.
Additional Comments This is a seasonal, hourly appointment ending no later than 3/31/19. Program needs will determine actual termination date, which may be prior to 3/31/19. Actual work schedule may vary and will be discussed at the interview.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.