Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
1450 Western Ave
Minimum Qualifications Permanent status as an Office Assistant 2 Calculations, SG-9 and interested in reassignment, OR Reachable for permanent appointment on the current Civil Service eligible list for Office Assistant 2 Calculations, SG-9, OR Eligible to transfer via 70.1 of the Civil Service Law.
Duties Description Incumbent will provide administrative and clerical support to the Provider Monitoring and Funding Unit. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Maintain FileNet to ensure invoices are approved and paid timely, update internal spreadsheet
• Maintain control sheets to log expenditures
• Submission of invoices/Non-Employee travel to BSC
• Submission of Corporate Card Applications to BSC (back-up)
• Contact with vendors, OASAS employees, other State agencies, and the BSC via email or phone
• Create/update procedures for accounts payable activities
• Run the weekly query reports on SFS to track prompt payment interest
• Process refund of appropriations in SFS
• Process report of monies in SFS
• Process journal vouchers
• Process asset forfeitures
• Process capital invoices in SFS
• Process S.E.D. Invoices in SFS(back-up)
• Travel authorization forms: email notification and filing
• Write out petty cash & DASNY checks
• Make bank deposits (back-up)
• Answer main phone line (back-up)
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
1450 Western Avenue