Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or other related field and three years of the described experience in construction planning; OR an Associate’s Degree and five years of the described experience.
Two years of the required experience must have included construction planning and scheduling within a large Construction Management firm; experience within an ISO certified organization a plus.
Working knowledge of construction scheduling including:
• Knowledge with scheduling software (Primavera Project Planner– P3 & P6 and Microsoft Project).
• Good working knowledge of construction / field service and related work flow processes.
• Proficiency with organizing, running and documenting online meetings with Contractors, staff and supervisors
Knowledge in scheduling principles and methods including:
• CPM Scheduling techniques;
• Contractor developed schedule review, analysis and reporting;
• Spreadsheet and word processing software skills.
Duties Description Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Review schedules for completeness and accuracy.
• Develop reports for project progress and action items.
• Assist in the development and implementation of D&C standards and procedures for scheduling management.
• Assist with the development of design phase project schedules.
• Assist in the training and mentoring of staff to ensure continuous improvement of D&C’s scheduling roles and responsibilities in relation to construction industry’s latest trends.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.