Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Swan Street, Core 4, Floor 1
Minimum Qualifications • Must be a US citizen or foreign national eligible to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be currently attending a New York State college, university or graduate program, or be a resident of New York State attending a college, university or graduate program outside of New York State
• Must have completed a minimum of one (1) year as a student at a degree-granting two or four-year college or university (completion of one year’s worth of academic credits over a more extended period of time may qualify part-time students)
• Or currently enrolled graduate student or accepted in a graduate degree program
• Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or equivalent to a C.
• Graduate level college Student
• Major in Business Administration, Financial Studies, Human Resources, Information Technology, Mathematics, or Public Administration
Information Technology-Programming/developer, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Statistical Analysis, familiarity with PMI Project Management Methodologies
Duties Description Under the direction of the senior staff, the Student Assistant will liaise between the Learning and Talent Management Office (LTMO) and other ITS divisions, program areas, and business units in determining their specific learning and development requirements and objectives, and in assuring their training needs align with agency mission and strategic direction. The Student Assistant will also be responsible for assisting with two distinct, priority projects: 1) Develop training benchmarks and performance metrics and 2) Tie training objectives to business outcomes through a measured, quantifiable method of discovery and analytics
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit a resume and cover letter to the attention of Louise C. Nails, no later than May 29, 2018, and indicate that you are applying for Student Assistant- Networking Intern, ref.# 90029. Please specify in your cover letter how you meet the minimum and preferred qualifications, including any relevant course work. Proof of your student status (i.e. course schedule, transcript, or other documentation) and GPA will be required prior to appointment.