Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
1150 Forest Hill Road, Bldg 24
Duties Description • Development of detailed plans of nursing services
• In-service training to staff
• Administration and supervision of medication
• Administration and supervision of effective infection control procedures
• Provision of a wide range of nursing tasks
Additional Comments • For CSEA positions: Local Bidding Agreements will be honored. Employees on long term leave can bid on positions but
must be able to report to work within fourteen (14) days and be able to perform the essential functions of their positions
with or without reasonable accommodation (RA). If an employee believes that he or she needs a reasonable
accommodation, they should contact the NYS OPWDD Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Central Office at (518) 402-7644 or
Email at Affirmative.Action@opwdd.ny.gov to obtain information and RA forms.
• Preference will be given to OPWDD employees impacted by closures. If you are being impacted by closure, please
indicate this on your resume/cover letter.
• All OPWDD employees must be eligible and maintain eligibility for full and unconditional participation in the Medicare and
Medicaid programs. Continued employment will depend on maintaining eligibility.
• OPWDD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
• Position may be eligible for Loan Forgiveness via the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program:
For more information on PSLF, please visit www.studentAid.gov/publicservice
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.