Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
• Candidates must be able to read, write and speak English and must be able to follow both written and spoken instructions. You must be in good health and good physical condition.
Duties Description PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for simple food and beverage preparation
• Assist with receiving, storing, and distributing food
• Comply with Department of Health Standards for sanitation standards, food safety, and food preparation
• Fill requisitions for needed supplies
• Proper storage and rotation of stock including food and non-food items
• Perform dishwashing duties as well as cleaning and sanitizing of pots and pans
• Serve meals on the central tray line as assigned
• Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
• Other Duties as Assigned.
Additional Comments Please note:
• For CSEA positions: Local Bidding Agreements will be honored.
• Preference will be given to OPWDD employees impacted by closures. If you are being impacted by closure, please indicate this on your resume/cover letter.
• All OPWDD employees must be eligible and maintain eligibility for full and unconditional participation in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Continued employment will depend on maintaining eligibility.
• OPWDD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
• Position may be eligible for Loan Forgiveness via the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program:
• For more information on PSLF, please visit www.studentAid.gov/publicservice
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.