Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Swan Street Building, Core 3
Minimum Qualifications • Must be a US citizen or foreign national eligible to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be currently attending a New York State college, university or graduate program, or be a resident of New York State attending a college, university or graduate program outside of New York State
• Experience with SQL, Java, C++, HTML
• Experience with operating systems including Windows 8 & 10
• Experience working with others on a team
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Duties Description Under the direction of the Project Assistant within the Governance & Business Office of the Chief Technology Office, the Student Assistant will work in a team environment collaborating with others to develop skills in areas such as application delivery, infrastructure planning, application development, and project management. The ideal candidate will be interested in information technology, computer science, and marketing communication.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture Team (EA Team) to research and document enterprise architectures and use cases.
• Work in a team environment to collaborate with others and develop skills in areas such as applications delivery, infrastructure planning, applications development, and project management.
• Work with enterprise architects to meet the challenges of government service delivery.
• Work with a variety of technologies including databases, networks, servers, applications and cloud technologies.
• Organize, write, edit, publish, and maintain documentation and online content for the Chief Technology Office and the Enterprise Architecture (EA) Teams using appropriate software including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
• Bring new ideas and fresh perspective to the team.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
PO Box 2062