Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
500 Balltown Road - Building #1
Duties Description PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an employee of the Acumatica Unit, the person in this position would have the following duties and responsibilities, at this point in time:
Job Description – Office Assistant 2 – SG 9
1. Filing/copying/general clerical duties
2. Approving/ Rejecting Personal Allowance Requests in Acumatica
3. Posting transactions to Acumatica per deposit notifications
4. Processing requests from Revenue Support Field Office agents
5. Provide User Support for Acumatica transactions at homes
6. Assists in maintaining and monitoring Aging and Follow-Ups for:
a. Receipt of receipts
b. Debit Card balances over $150.
c. Other aged encumbrances
7. Run specific daily/monthly reports from Acumatica
8. Perform special assignments at the request of supervisory staff. Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets is beneficial.
9. Assist in any reconciliations
Additional Comments ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Family and household member relationships: OPWDD policy may impact eligibility for this position. Employees are responsible for recognizing the relationship and not posting for positions where it would be a concern. Before you apply read Section 120.27 of the Region 3 Policy Manual. Please e-mail ODHPRSNL if you have you need help determining if this policy applies to you.
• CAPA: Must be cleared by the NYS Central Register for Child Abuse and Maltreatment, if position requires working with minors and not previously cleared.
• All OPWDD employees must be eligible and maintain eligibility for full and unconditional participation in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Continued employment will depend on maintaining eligibility.
• Please note: Preference will be given to OPWDD employees impacted by closures. If you are being impacted by closure, please indicate this on your resume/cover letter.
If you are employed by state government you may be able to receive loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF). The PSLF Program forgives the remaining balance on Direct Loans after 120 qualifying monthly payments have been made under a qualifying repayment plan while working full-time for a qualifying employer.
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
Notes on ApplyingAPPLICATION PROCEDURE: Submit cover letter and résumé by June 15, 2018 at 4:00pm, to:
Human Resources Office
Capital District DDSO – OD Heck Campus
500 Balltown Road
Schenectady, NY 12304
Please reference the above EOA #18-201 in all correspondence.
OPWDD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER