Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Current New York State employee with one year or more of permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service in a position allocated to a Grade 21 or above and eligible for transfer under Section 52.6 or 70.1 of the Civil Service Law.
NOTE: A comprehensive list of titles approved for transfer to BSC Analyst 2 is available in the Division of Human Resources Management or through Civil Service GOT-IT available at www.cs.ny.gov.
Duties Description The Transition Team within the BSC is dedicated to supporting the customers of the BSC both during an agency’s transition and throughout receipt of services from the BSC. The team works to establish and maintain strong working relationships with each of the BSC’s customer agencies to foster the communication needed to ensure an agency is receiving quality services that support it in meeting its mission objectives.
The Business Services Center Analyst 2 will support the Transition Team in working directly with agencies to lead and execute activities including, but not limited to, the following:
• Managing and executing the activities related to the transition of agency HR services to the BSC including tracking tasks against defined project plans and time lines.
• Facilitating meetings with agencies to guide them through a defined transition process that includes diagnostic, solution design, cutover, and stabilization stages for each of the services transitioning to the BSC.
• Working with BSC HR service lines to update and maintain policies and procedures and FAQs for distribution to transitioning and customer agencies.
• Documenting unique business processes, operational and organizational information about each agency.
• Developing presentation and communication materials in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Identifying reporting and training needs.
• Collecting and analyzing a variety of data to support transition activities.
• Incorporating Lean principles across all work and perform all duties with a “continuous improvement mindset” offering ideas and solutions to coworkers.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Position Title & Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.