Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Swan Street Building, Core 4, Floor 3
Minimum Qualifications • Must be a US citizen or foreign national eligible to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be currently attending a New York State college, university or graduate program, or be a resident of New York State attending a college, university or graduate program outside of New York State. Must have a GPA of 2.0 or better.
• Ability to learn quickly;
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
• Experience in Microsoft Access;
• Light database experience a plus.
Duties Description Under the direction of a Project Coordinator in the Chief Portfolio Office within the Office of Information Technology Services, the Student Assistant will work with portfolio liaisons and analysts in addition to project managers within the Chief Portfolio Office, to analyze project and portfolio data within ITSM (ServiceNow software). Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assist with assessing project/portfolio health within the NYS ITS project portfolio of projects which consists over approximately 400 projects;
• Assist the Chief Portfolio Office in reviewing the effectiveness of current processes;
• Assess the portfolio health with an emphasis on project financials;
• Participate in efforts regarding centralized business analysis;
• Perform analytical tasks for special or ad-hoc assignments.
Additional Comments This posting may fill several vacancies. Fingerprinting will be required of hired candidate. Selected candidates who are new or returning to NYS service may be required to pay for fingerprinting fees.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
PO Box 2062