Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
250 Auburn Road
Duties Description • Supervise clerical staff.
• Review and approve facility purchase orders and vouchers.
• Manage facility cash accounts and ensure they are maintained according to NYS Comptroller and agency guidelines.
• Oversee time and attendance audits and respond to staff questions regarding salary and leave accruals
• Manage facility payroll and personnel transactions.
• Act as Workers’ Compensation Administrator, supervising reports of cases, submission of medical documentation, and respond to inquiries from State Insurance Fund, employees, and staff.
• Order and manage supplies, equipment and materials for facility.
• Provide assistance and information to staff regarding all aspects of the business office operation and respond to inquiries or problems.
• Schedule training for all facility staff.
Additional duties will be discussed in detail during the interview.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
52 Washington Street, 231 North
Notes on ApplyingQualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter giving the Title, Location, and EOA Number of the position being applied for. Please provide your email address and your work, home and cell phone numbers. In order to qualify you for the position when you have current or prior New York State employment, you may be contacted by OCFS Personnel for your social security number to confirm your employment history.