Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
1. Transfer eligibility requirement: You must have a current permanent appointment with a minimum of 1 year of service in a position of the same title or transferable title.
2. Reassignment requirement: You must hold the same title at the University at Buffalo.
3. Reinstatement requirement: You must be a former state employee to request reinstatement to the title that was held (or transferable title).
ALL APPLICANTS MUST MEET AT LEAST ONE OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS. ANY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THAT DO NOT MEET AT LEAST ONEOF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED UNQUALIFIED AND WILL BE DISCARDED.
A completed application is required to be considered for this position. If you have received a canvass letter, DO NOT APPLY to this position. You must apply to the Web address provided on your canvass letter.
Duties Description Position Summary:
The School of Dental Medicine is seeking a Senior Dental Assistant who will be responsible for all aspects of the supervision of a number of full and/or par-time Dental Assistants. In this position, you will:
• provide leadership, in-service training, guidance, scheduling and evaluation of Dental Assistants assigned to your group
• provides professional administrative support to assigned advanced education program director
• report to the Assistant Dean for Clinical Affairs and carry out any other associated duties as assigned
• maintain several types of records associated with clinical operations
• direct and organize clinical supply ordering and inventory control
• provide chairside and/or any other assistance necessary to facilitate patient treatment in the clinic by residents and/or predoctoral students
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.