Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Candidates must be licensed and currently registered to practice nursing in New York State AND have one year of post-RN licensure clinical nursing experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Experience with the Geriatric population
Duties Description Coordinates, directs and provides professional nursing care to residents of the Nursing Home under the direction and supervision of the Nurse Administrator.
1. If you fail to maintain your license and/or registration once you are appointed, action will be taken to remove you from the position.
2. In order to be eligible for appointment and to maintain employment, you can not be listed as an excluded individual or entity on any of the Federal and/or State Medicaid and Medicare exclusion lists. If you are appointed and subsequently listed as an excluded individual or entity on any of these lists, you may be terminated from your employment.
Additional Comments This position is at the NYS Veterans' Home in Oxford, NY. We are a 242 bed skilled nursing facility for veterans and their dependents. We serve United States military heroes! Come join our team.
Base salary includes: Increased Hiring Rate, Inconvenience Pay, Shift Differential, and Geographic Pay.
Generous benefit package includes:
• Paid vacation leave
• Paid personal leave
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick leave
• Tuition aid
• Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision care benefits
• Membership in the New York State and Local
Employees' Retirement System, and
• Various savings plan programs.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
4207 State Highway 220
Notes on Applying Please submit a cover letter & resume to the Office of Human Resources, 2407 State Highway 220, Oxford, NY, 13830; OR e-mail documents to firstname.lastname@example.org; OR Fax documents to 607-843-3236.