Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications Current Office of General Services employee with permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service as a Building Construction Program Manager 2 and interested in reassignment; OR current New York State employee with one year or more permanent, contingent-permanent or 55b/c service as a Building Construction Program Manager 2.
Employees reachable on the Building Construction Program Manager 2 Civil Service eligible list will be canvassed and should not respond to this posting.
Duties Description Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Manage medium-sized and fairly complex new building construction projects and the rehabilitation and renovation projects for NYS Facilities.
• Assist higher-level staff in managing more complex building construction projects.
• Manage and monitor consultant contracts
• Manage the request for design, construction and professional services from other State agencies
• May also be responsible for the supervision of staff, in addition to reviewing and supervising consultant projects.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
31st Floor Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Notes on ApplyingPlease submit cover letter along with a clear and concise resume detailing how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position as listed in Specifics and indicate the Vacancy ID number for which you are applying.