Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications The minimum qualifications are as follows:
• Must be a US Citizen or foreign national eligible to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Required to have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
• Have completed a minimum of one (1) year as a student at a degree-granting two-or four-year college or university (completion of one year’s work of academic credits over an extended period of time may qualify part-time students for participation in the Student Intern Program); be a currently enrolled graduate student or have been accepted in a graduate degree program.
• Sophomore level college student or graduate level.
• Major in Information Technology.
• Basic Networking knowledge;
• Knowledge of Cisco switches;
• Familiarity with firewalls; and
• Familiarity with MS VISIO.
Duties Description Student Assistant will be scheduled for between 5 and 7.5 hours, three to five days per week for a minimum of 15 hours (days and hours flexible), in the Wolf Road office. Duties may include: updating network documentation, updating and editing network procedures, configuring network equipment, scheduling network implementations
Additional Comments This Office of Information Technology Services position will be assigned to work within the Chief Operations Office/Client Network Services Division.
Some positions may require fingerprinting.
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
ESP, Swan Street Building, Core 4
Notes on ApplyingTo apply, please send a cover letter and resume to the attention Roxanne Languish and indicate that you are applying for Student Assistant, Ref #90021. Please clearly indicate how you meet the minimum qualifications for this position. Your Social Security number may be required in order to confirm your eligibility.