Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
6007 Fairlakes Rd.
Minimum Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Transfer: Currently a permanent Nurse 1 or 2.
Simultaneous to this posting the Civil Service list for Nurse 1 or 2 may be canvassed. Management reserves the right to select either an eligible respondent to this posting or appoint from the Civil Service list.
The successful bidder to this posting is advised that it will be their responsibility to discuss, with their new supervisor, any previously approved time off. There is no guarantee the new unit will be able to honor previously approved time off.
Duties Description POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Direct nursing activities, including the preparation, evaluation and implementation of nursing care plans to insure quality patient care and the development of staff. Provide direct nursing care in the areas of health maintenance, nutrition, actives of daily living, and the treatment and prevention of illness.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform Nursing assessments.
• Development of detailed nursing care plans.
• Participation in the ITT process.
• In-service training of staff
• Administration and supervision of effective infection control procedures.
• Direct provision of a wide range of nursing interventions.
• Effective nursing skills including ability to accurately administer medications and strong health assessment skills.
• Ability to respond effectively to medical emergencies.
• Ability to formulate and implement plans for health teaching/counseling of consumers and training of staff.
Additional Comments APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Submit PRF-1, cover letter and/or résumé by 09/19/2018 to:
Central New York DSO
Attn: Human Resources
187 Northern Concouse
N Syracuse NY 13212
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.